Saturday, September 22, 2018



  Today I am trying to attach an itinerary for my trip to the blog so you can print it if you are interested. It has been a learning experience....hopefully you will be able to click on the link below to see it. If not, then back to the drawing board.

  This picture was taken one year ago today, when Sister Emerite at the Gahanga Orphanage for Handicapped Children received approval to begin construction of the covered laundry funded by many friends here in the US. Until then laundry would be washed and hung outdoors to dry - in the rainy seasons this could take many days. Next week I will be sharing in their joy as we visit that laundry and hear how it has made life easier for the staff and better for the children.

 God has been at work in the past year in amazing ways. There will be much to celebrate everywhere I go, and new visions to be born for what is yet to come.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vCmvVrLb5GX378W01UGjHljAIypV06AspoHNgphd74w/edit?usp=sharing

2 comments:

  1. For the itinerary, Sally! Very full and also I see you've built in times of rest and reflection. I believe much good fruit will come from this focused period. I'll be praying for you and Bonnie, and all involved.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sally. Its such a joy to hear what God is doing in Rwanda

    ReplyDelete